Monday, April 20, 2020

Life in California from a Teenager's Perspective


 Life At Sea



Wednesday-  


Decal Poppy Santa Cruz Sticker - by Tim WardMy cousins bought a new house in the Santa Cruz Mountains. They were living just three houses down from us. They moved last weekend. I am sad they moved but my dad said we might move there too. Their new house has three acres of land. I'm super jazzed about going. I love going to Santa Cruz, so I am hoping we will go there more often. Right now, we go there occasionally on the weekends. To get there, we have to take highway 9, which is a steep, two lane, road that wines over the mountain. My dad hates driving over the hill, but my sisters and I beg him all the time. It does not take long to get there. It can take 30 minutes, if you time it right, and there is no traffic. We usually spend the day there but try to leave early before the traffic. If you get stuck in it, it can take two hours to get home! It would be nice to if we lived there and then not have to deal with that. My cousins asked if I could come up on Friday and stay with them until Sunday. I am sure we will go to the beach at least for one of the days. It will take forever for the weekend to get here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment