Friday, April 24, 2020

Time to Go Home

Educator's Retreat to the Santa Cruz Mountains in Boulder Creek ...

Sunday-
Decal Butterfly Santa Cruz Sticker (Orange) - by Tim Ward
My weekend away is over. How did it go by so quick? I wonder if my sisters missed me. I realized I missed my family, but it was still nice to get away. I know my dad is thinking it would be good to move up here and live close to my uncle. On the other hand, he also said he really does not want to drive over the mountain every day for work. I can understand that.
Decal Heart Santa Cruz Sticker - by Tim Ward
Even if we don't move, it is still nice to come over the hill to the beach. I remember coming here when I was little. Santa Cruz is where I fell in love with be outside. I never realized that until now, as I wrote it.  It will always be my favorite place to spend time.
         

No comments:

Post a Comment